Sunday, February 3, 2008

New Years Day and beyond.....

Our good friends, John and Karen Davis and their children, Ashleigh and St. John (Sinjin), invited us to spend New Year's in St. George with them. They recently purchased a condo there, and we welcomed the break from all the snow and frozen temps. We spent a lot of our time honing our guitar hero skills. For some reason, my skills did not mature as quickly as others, so I did not come home "guitar hero" heroine. But had fun nonetheless. I think we actually had withdrawal symptoms upon our return. I would fall asleep hearing the songs and seeing the notes come up the tv screen.... I could have been a contender! :-)

John and Karen brought their sweet puppy, Scout. (Obviously she's not really a puppy....) Ari is fascinated by animals and Scout was so accommodating of Ari's constant attention. New Years Eve.... Ari didn't make it til midnight, but Max (what a surprise!) did.....
Guitar hero wannabes in action! Doesn't it look like Michael could have been a rock star by the look on his face?? It looks like I am singing along.... I'm not. I'm probably hurling expletives at the tv because I just missed ANOTHER note!
Ari modeled her New Year's tiara well before midnight....

No comments: